Excellent customer satisfaction keeps the heart of your business beating strongly and is dependent on a mix of emotions, conscious and unconscious reasoning.
We engage with existing, ‘at risk’ and lapsed customers to:
- Identify what the key drivers to satisfaction are for your customers so you can focus on what really matters. This helps you allocate resources as efficiently as possible to maximise the value of each and every customer – whether potential, existing, ‘at risk’ or lapsed.
- Benchmark and monitor customer satisfaction levels over time. This gives you a birds-eye view of how your team is performing over time and means you can nip any issues in the bud, celebrate your achievements, protect your reputation – and your profits!
We use a range of approaches to help you really get under the skin of how your customers think, feel and behave. These include:
- On-line surveys
- SMS surveys
- Telephone interviews
- Face to face interviews
- ‘Safe space’ web chats / bulletin boards & on-line forums
- Focus groups
- Data squeezing
Whatever the approach you can be confident that we will ask the right questions, listen intently, treat participants with the utmost respect and provide answers in a straightforward, actionable format.
So if you need to unearth evidence-based answers to any of the following questions give us a call.
- How satisfied are my customers?
- How loyal are our customers?
- How likely are our customers to recommend us?
- How can our team help to maximise customer value?
- How can I attract new customers?
Interested in finding out more?
Give us a call or drop us an email – 01865 596771 / firstname.lastname@example.org